Copy of Post-Surgical Luxury Intimate Apparel for Women and Men!
Welcome to CRISSCROSSIntimates.com - Luxe Intimate Apparel for Women and Men! Please preview our collection of Bras and Panties, Apparel and Accessories, Men's Vests and other Products of Inspiration. Don't let cancer the BREAST of you! by Jean Criss, Founder, Designer and Survivor.
Designed for Breast Cancer Survivors or any type of post-operative Breast Surgery. Wear comfortable bras and panties, mix and match your ensembles. Be trendy and feel good about yourself while you recover in style wearing CRISSCROSS Intimates!
- Elegant, sophisticated collection offering comfort and style
- Using magnets, easy slip-on design Bra, advanced technology
- Light-weight micro-fiber, compression fabrics, emerging textiles
- Washable, wicking and energizing
- Soft delicate and bold contemporary colors
- Trendy chic revolutionary designs, wearable technology
- Intimate Experience for Women and Men
Awarded 3 ISO Accredited Certifications by ABAC Int'l Standards Org.
Insurance Provider Reimbursable Utility-Patented Designs
- What is CRISSCROSS?
- LUXE Intimate Apparel for Women and Men - post-surgical undergarments for any stage or phase of breast surgery day 1 and beyond
- Undergarments support you during Lumpectomy, Mastectomy, Reconstructive or Augmentative Surgery, and other forms of Post-Op Breast Surgeries
- USPTO utility-patent published and accredited designs. Insurance Reimbursable Designs.
- Collection includes; 2 Style Bras, Panties and Leggings. Medical Pouch, Men's Vests, other Accessories and Inspirational Products! Over 250+ SKUs!!
- The Nina Bra was the 1st design market-tested, soft-launched, then a colorful Collection was introduced, made with love by a Survivor for Breast Patients & Survivors
- Live a healthy lifestyle wearing Revolutionary Design, Emerging Textiles for an Intimate Experience with your best Breast Health and Wellness in mind
- Innovated, designed and manufactured in the USA (New York) by Founder, Designer and Survivor, Jean Criss
- 1 in 8 Women and 1 in 1000 men diagnosed with Breast Cancer every day (U.S.). I was one of those 8 women in July 2007
- My Pain Woke Me Up: BLISS! - My mission became to improve how women and men experience treatment
- Recover and heal in high comfort and style to sustain a positive, colorful healthy lifestyle post-op; Wear Sophisticated and Elegant undergarments
- Wearable Technology ~ Trendy ~ Colorful ~ Stylish ~ Comfortable ~ Soft ~ Breathable ~ Micro-Fiber ~ Eco-Friendly ~ UV-Protected ~ Luxurious!!
Love to hear from you. All the breast!
- Something to share?
Interested in carrying the line?
- Questions about fit or the products?