Post-Surgical Luxury Intimate Apparel for Women and Men!
Welcome to CRISSCROSSIntimates.com - Luxe Intimate Apparel for Women and Men! Please preview our collection of Bras and Panties, Apparel and Accessories, Men's Vests and other Products of Inspiration. Don't let cancer the BREAST of you! by Jean Criss, Founder, Designer and Survivor.
CRISSCROSS Intimates ~ BREAKING NEWS!
SHOWCASING LUXE Collection with kathy ireland® Worldwide TV Show as seen on: We TV (U.S. & CAN markets) & Bloomberg International TV (GMT Bloomberg EMEA, D.F. Bloomberg Latin America, HKT Bloomberg Asia Pacific). Also airing on FB Live,Twitter, LinkedIN, YouTube, InstaGram too.
Awarded 3 ISO Accredited Certifications by ABAC International standards organization
Insurance Provider Reimbursable Designs!
WOBC Holiday Gift Guide Promotion
See the Private Collection at CES2018 Jan 8 - 12 - contact us!
- LUXE Intimate Apparel for Women and Men - post-surgical undergarments for any stage or phase of breast surgery day 1 and beyond
- Undergarments will support Reconstructive and Augmentative Surgery, Lumpectomy, Mastectomy, Gynecosmastia and other Breast Surgeries
- USPTO utility-patent published and accredited designs. Introducing Bras, Panties, Leggings, Pouch, Accessories, Apparel, Men's Vests, Inspiration, more!
- Why? 1 in 8 Women and 1 in 1000 men diagnosed with Breast Cancer every day (U.S.). Well I was one of those 8 women in July 2007
- My story is documented in My Pain Woke Me Up: BLISS! - My mission is to improve how women and men experience treatment
- Recover and heal in high comfort and style to sustain a positive, colorful healthy lifestyle post-op; Sophisticated and elegant underwear
- The Nina Bra first design market tested, and then an entire colorful, luxurious Collection was made with love by a Survivor for Patients & Survivors
- Live a healthy lifestyle wearing emerging textiles for an intimate experience with best breast health and wellness in mind
- Innovated, designed and manufactured in New York (Made in America) by Founder, Designer and Survivor, Jean Criss
Love to hear from you. All the breast!
- Something to share?
Interested in carrying the line?
- Questions about fit or the products?