What's your breast fit? Learn more about sizing and how to best fit for bras, panties, men's too. We've got you covered. #CRISSCROSSIntimates!
CRISSCROSS Fit Guides
What's your size? No matter if you've experienced a single or bi-lateral lumpectomy, mastectomy or augmentative or reconstructive surgery, the CRISSCROSS post-surgical collection will have a garment to fit you in comfort and style.
Women's Bras (3 styles) available in S - XL, and PLUS or custom sizes made exclusively for the fuller breasted woman (2XL and 3XL). The Panties are available in S/M, M/L, and L/XL. Men’s Vests available in M - XL and custom sizes available with special order. Leggings available in sizes S to XL and fit true to size. Pouches are One Size fits all. The following Fit Guides support the apparel SHOP pages.
- Bra Fit Guide (for Nina, Grace & Christina Bras)
- Panty Fit Guide (Venus Briefs & Violet Thongs)
- Leggings Fit Guide by Haven (Two-Tone, Contour & Crop)
- Men's Vest Fit Guide (Joe & Arrow Vests)
- CRISSCROSS Pouch O/S (one size fits all 100CC drainage tubes)
- Patient Instruction Guide for Drains
How to Wear Your CRISSCROSS Bra or Vest with a Medical Drain or with the CRISSCROSS Pouch. Simply slip into your CRISSCROSS Bra and place your drainagetube(s) by your side bra band or wear it in a CRISSCROSS Pouch inside your leggings waistband, briefs or inside a top, shirt or wrap. Be comfortable and discrete wherever you go while you recover!