Welcome to my new colorful world of Pinks, White and Blues, among other bold beautiful colors. Colors of inspiration, healing and recovery. Most of all, they are the colors for YOU. Colors especially designed for Survivors by a Survivor.
I indulged in colors like I was a kid in a candy shop. Looking for the brightest and lushest that one desires. I know that's what I always wanted so why wouldn't other women want the same? For this special holiday, I'd like to share our Patriotic colors of Pinks, White and Blues (in lieu of Red, White and Blues) with you just to provide a preview of what's in store! So no need to wait, start your 4th of July shopping today!
The breast thing is that you don't have to be a Survivor to wear our Luxe Collection. Simply detach the removable snap loops and the bra can be worn as a wrap sports bra. Our Briefs, Thongs and Leggings can complement any other brand so mix and match your undergarments, and you will just feel great wearing CRISSCROSS Intimates.
Would you like to understand the meaning of colors in color psychology? Well they can vary depending on culture and circumstances. Here are a few definitions of non-verbal communications.
- The color psychology of pink is unconditional love and nurturing. Pink can also be immature, silly and girlish.
- In the meaning of colors, magenta is a color of universal harmony and emotional balance. It is spiritual yet practical, encouraging common sense and a balanced outlook on life.
- The color white is color at its most complete and pure, the color of perfection. The psychological meaning of white is purity, innocence, wholeness and completion.
Blue is the color of trust and peace. It can suggest loyalty and integrity as well as conservatism and frigidity.
- Indigo is the color of intuition. In the meaning of colors it can mean idealism and structure as well as ritualistic and addictive.
- The color meaning of turquoise is communication and clarity of mind. It can also be impractical and idealistic.
Take a closer look at our fabulous Patriotic colors below. SHOP CRISSCROSS
All the breast and Have a Happy, Healthy and Safe 4th July! Jean